Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Jokes Website

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

seomasters

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi Everybody

I have a Jokes website (www.somejokes.com), I tried to maintain it as a popup and activex free, jokes website. This site has Total Pageviews: 1298891 till date and the traffic has grown exponentially for me this month. It's getting 2000 uniques a day, and I am not yet properly monetizing the traffic.

What would you recommend doing with this traffic ? The traffic is mainly from the main search engines with good "2 phrase" keywords.

Any help would be appreciated.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Those Adsense ads on the index page are pretty well hidden from view, both by position and by color.
 
0
•••
CPM.. PM me for link to a good advertising site
 
0
•••
How much are making from Adscence revenues?
 
0
•••
0
•••
With all help, I am at around $12 a day. I think if I get fastclick or casale account, it will be much better.
 
0
•••
Congrats!

Congratulations on your success! :bingo:
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back