IT.COM

Joke of the day! (My conversation with a professional broker)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

souren

Established Member
Impact
Please enjoy This conversation
And while you are enjoying it beware if the same situation happens for you :)
Untitled.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
"What are you waiting for?"
waiting for next month salary
if he say ok
send him this thread link :ROFL::xf.laugh:

•••
"What are you waiting for?"
waiting for next month salary
if he say ok
send him this thread link :ROFL::xf.laugh:
No bro
You are not a good film director

Wanna see how far it goes:smuggrin:

I liked next month salary

Last edited:
•••
What amazes me is they didn't say we worked out a deal with appraisal company so you can get the appraissal certificate for 150 dollars.

•••
No bro
You are not a good film director

Wanna see how far it goes:smuggrin:

I liked next month salary

No, I mean if he says ok to wait, then it means he probably knows that he got caught and he will never message you. It would be cool to see his reaction about this thread.

•••
Its scam, almost all the domainers will go thru this :xf.smile:

•••
•••
Next you should send him:
I was able to collect $175 and that's all I could manage. Please I beg you to consider sedning me needed $25. I'm ready to repay triple your loan after sale is completed and on top of that aditional $200 bonus.

Last edited:
•••
Next you should send him:
I was able to collect $125 and that's all I could manage. Please I beg you to consider sedning me needed $25. I'm ready to repay triple your loan after sale is completed and on top of that aditional $200 bonus.
you mean 175$ right? asking price is 199$

•••
•••
•••
Send a fake email to the email address of the so called appraiser pretending to be from paypal for the sum of $199. haha

•••
I have seen his who is . he reg. domain this monthly only @GoDaddy . we should start complaining to godaddy . now things are changing don't wait and enjoy who knows some one may get trapped?

•••
Genius. At least you've wasted their time and made some laugh. Btw if you send me that 140$ I can provide a professional certificate that is accepted by all buyers

•••
Genius. At least you've wasted their time and made some laugh. Btw if you send me that 140$ I can provide a professional certificate that is accepted by all buyers
Thanks
Ok , please send me 40$ now i have 100$
:ROFL:

•••
He did not reply :-P:ROFL::xf.grin:
So i continued
9.png

•••
•••
Guys He didn't replied
Time to show this mother**er this thread ?
:facepalm::banghead:O_o:xf.eek::xf.cry:
:hilarious::ROFL::smuggrin:

•••
Just curious, have you checked the mail headers to see if the IP address of this joker is in the trace ?

•••
Just curious, have you checked the mail headers to see if the IP address of this joker is in the trace ?
I think he use vpn
sxsc.png

Last edited:
•••
I've got such emails for 2 of my domains. I googled a bit because offers were too good to be true. Some scammers are just funny lol

•••
I have got such emails before.

•••
•••
i got offer once of $500 for one of my domain but i didnt sold it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back