Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain JointMortgage.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdotcom

Established Member
Impact
1
Joint Mortgage - A mortgage with multiple mortgagors. If you're buying a property with someone else, you'll need a joint mortgage.

Please appraise JointMortgage.com

Thank you in advance,

-MrDotCom
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hmm... no value?

Mortgage.com was sold 3 mil. This is another type of a mortgage...BTW, did I say it receives type in traffic. Not much but there's some.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Not an expert appraisal...

the free valuation at urlbuyers.com gives a value of $200-250 with the parameters I put in. I think that's high, because a search using "joint mortgage" at google yields only around 4500 pages, not a high number. I would say mid/high xx
 
0
•••
I like it - definitely $xxxx but plural would be twice that. I have a joint martgage and I know a lot of other people do!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back