J -jOE! Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 6 Dec 1, 2005 736 views 7 replies 3 points #1 -jOE!´s dictionary words - .com´s only! [20.000+!] If you feel this is useful, please add to my reputation points, and/or donate some NP$. More will be added tommorow! Last edited: Dec 1, 2005
-jOE!´s dictionary words - .com´s only! [20.000+!] If you feel this is useful, please add to my reputation points, and/or donate some NP$. More will be added tommorow!
J -jOE! Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 6 Dec 1, 2005 #2 4.200 more added! 6.600 + 4.200 more added, enjoy!
S Sleepy-uk Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 1 Dec 2, 2005 #3 wow encompassing list. I will probably Reg some, when I do i will send NP. What did you Use to Generate iT?
wow encompassing list. I will probably Reg some, when I do i will send NP. What did you Use to Generate iT?
Rom VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 73 Dec 2, 2005 #4 Rep + Topic Rating added. Will send NP$ if reg any. Thanks alot! Last edited: Dec 2, 2005
J -jOE! Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 6 Dec 3, 2005 #5 Files merged and re-checked, a total of 10.021 available when posted! :hehe:
dongan Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 68 Dec 4, 2005 #6 Wow. Great list. found some great domains. Thank you.
RegFee No FateVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 223 Dec 4, 2005 #7 rep added. I'll probably scan the list for ovt and send some np$ if I find any... Jorge
jmweb Account Closed Impact 16 Dec 6, 2005 #8 -jOE! said: If you feel this is useful, please add to my reputation points, and/or donate some NP$. More will be added tommorow! Click to expand... You may want to recheck these domains. I am seeing domains registered on this list since 1998 and don't expire till 2010!
-jOE! said: If you feel this is useful, please add to my reputation points, and/or donate some NP$. More will be added tommorow! Click to expand... You may want to recheck these domains. I am seeing domains registered on this list since 1998 and don't expire till 2010!