Watch

Shojib

Top Member
Impact
Joe Biden - 284
Donald Trump - 214

Congratulations on victory.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Biden Plagiarized Five Pages in Law School

•••
Has Kanye West conceded yet?

Last time I checked he was at around 60,000 votes out of 160,000,000. :)

Brad

Kanye conceded days ago.... that was a bad play by Trump

•••

Biden Plagiarized Five Pages in Law School

Bill Gates dream will coming true soon.... I wont be taking any vaccine.... not Flu..covid....nothing....

•••
Bill Gates dream will coming true soon.... I wont be taking any vaccine.... not Flu..covid....nothing....

I don't know, being microchipped might not be so bad. Hopefully there is a way to connect the chip to your phone with bluetooth at least.

I know chips work well with animals when they are lost. Could come in handy.

End parody.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
I don't know, being microchipped might not be so bad. Hopefully there is a way to connect the chip to your phone with bluetooth at least.

I know chips work well with animals when they are lost. Could come in handy.

End parody.

Brad

Think of this... If you see them draw the vaccine from the little bottle...it couldn't contain any chip... because the syringe could draw in several chips and you would be over chipped LOL... if it were a already made up syringe full of vaccine...i guess a chip is a possibly to be contained in there... seriously though.... it is not a chip in vaccine i worry about .. it is long term affects of the vaccine they miraculously made in less that 1 year time.

•••

Another conspiracy nutter, I'm sure that will work out well.

"Powell alleged during a November 19 press conference that a communist plot had been engineered by Venezuela, Cuba, China, Hugo Chavez, George Soros and the Clinton Foundation to rig the election."

"Powell said she had based her allegations of voter fraud in part on a comparison of votes cast and total voters registered in Michigan, from which she concluded that more people had voted than were registered to vote in Michigan. However, Powell's conclusion was erroneous, because she had mistakenly compared the Michigan vote tallies with population data from Minnesota (rather than Michigan)"

"She also repeated an allegation made by OANN, Congressman Louis Gohmert, and others that accurate voting results had been transmitted to the German office of the Spanish firm Scytl, where they were tabulated to reveal a landslide victory for Trump, and that a company server had been seized in a raid by the United States military. Scytl has not had any offices operating in Germany since September 2019"

"During a subsequent appearance on Bartiromo's program, Powell alleged that voting machines made by Dominion Voting Systems were "designed to rig elections," that family members of government officials were paid kickbacks in those states purchasing Dominion products, and linked the situation to the CIA, stating that director Gina Haspel "should be fired immediately."

Yeah, she's gone, another loopy one. Too much for me to post.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Powell

Last edited:
•••
it is long term affects of the vaccine they miraculously made in less that 1 year time.

I do have some of the same concerns.

I had concerns when Trump was putting blatant pressure for a vaccine to come out.

It is simply impossible to know about potential long term issues on such a short time scale.

Vaccines generally take many years. 10+ years on average.
It is a lot easier to study long term issues on that type of scale.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I do have some of the same concerns.

I had concerns when Trump was putting blatant pressure for a vaccine to come out.

It is simply impossible to know about potential long term issues on such a short time scale.

Vaccines generally take many years. 10+ years on average.
It is a lot easier to study long term issues on that type of scale.

Brad

Sure Brad;
That’s totally why Pfizer delayed the announcement on Vaccine from October to literally after election? Nothing see here

“Conspiracy nutter“ as @JB Lions probly say

Last edited:
•••
Another conspiracy nutter, I'm sure that will work out well.

"Powell alleged during a November 19 press conference that a communist plot had been engineered by Venezuela, Cuba, China, Hugo Chavez, George Soros and the Clinton Foundation to rig the election."

"Powell said she had based her allegations of voter fraud in part on a comparison of votes cast and total voters registered in Michigan, from which she concluded that more people had voted than were registered to vote in Michigan. However, Powell's conclusion was erroneous, because she had mistakenly compared the Michigan vote tallies with population data from Minnesota (rather than Michigan)"

"She also repeated an allegation made by OANN, Congressman Louis Gohmert, and others that accurate voting results had been transmitted to the German office of the Spanish firm Scytl, where they were tabulated to reveal a landslide victory for Trump, and that a company server had been seized in a raid by the United States military. Scytl has not had any offices operating in Germany since September 2019"

"During a subsequent appearance on Bartiromo's program, Powell alleged that voting machines made by Dominion Voting Systems were "designed to rig elections," that family members of government officials were paid kickbacks in those states purchasing Dominion products, and linked the situation to the CIA, stating that director Gina Haspel "should be fired immediately."

Yeah, she's gone, another loopy one. Too much for me to post.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Powell

You used Wikipedia?
Almost had me :xf.laugh:
Bring something of actual substance;
Wiki is worst bias;

Last edited:
•••
Sure Brad;
That’s totally why Pfizer delayed the announcement on Vaccine from October to literally after election? Nothing see here

Pfizer, or any other companies first obligation is to develop a safe and effective product, not work as a wing of a political campaign, especially since Pfizer received a total of $0 from the US government to develop this.

It was funded largely by Germany and their own money.

Pfizer only has a future production agreement. It has nothing to do with the actual development.

Pfizer notably did not accept government money to develop, test or expand manufacturing capacity under Trump’s Operation Warp Speed initiative to quickly find a vaccine and treatments for the disease sweeping the country.

In fact, Pfizer partnered with the vaccine’s original developer, Germany’s BioNTech, in March and the following month announced the first human study in Germany. The White House announced Operation Warp Speed in May.

Pfizer opted not to join Operation Warp Speed initially but is following the same general requirements for the vaccine’s development as competitors who received government research money. The company says it has risked $2 billion of its own money on vaccine development and won’t get anything from Washington unless the effort is successful.

Last edited:
•••
Pfizer, or any other companies first obligation is to develop a safe and effective product, not work as a wing of a political campaign, especially since Pfizer received a total of $0 from the US government to develop this.

It was funded largely by Germany and their own money.

Pfizer only has a future production agreement. It has nothing to do with the actual development.

Pfizer notably did not accept government money to develop, test or expand manufacturing capacity under Trump’s Operation Warp Speed initiative to quickly find a vaccine and treatments for the disease sweeping the country.

In fact, Pfizer partnered with the vaccine’s original developer, Germany’s BioNTech, in March and the following month announced the first human study in Germany. The White House announced Operation Warp Speed in May.

Pfizer opted not to join Operation Warp Speed initially but is following the same general requirements for the vaccine’s development as competitors who received government research money. The company says it has risked $2 billion of its own money on vaccine development and won’t get anything from Washington unless the effort is successful.

He chose to single out Pfizer in todays Presser
674FE6A9-897A-4E7B-B777-15B58895C070.jpeg

https://nypost.com/2020/11/20/trump...upt-games-with-covid-19-vaccine-announcement/

Last edited:
•••
He chose single out Pfizer in todays Presser

So far I would say Moderna's vaccine seems more promising.

They seem about similar when it comes to effectiveness, but Moderna can be stored in existing refrigeration systems.

The Pfizer vaccine has to be kept at such a low temperature it requires new equipment, which is not feasible or affordable in many places.

Pfizer said they are working on a version that can be stored under normal temperatures, but it could be a long time until you see that.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
Has the NY Post already moved on from Hunter Biden stories? :)

Brad

and has Social media moved on flagging what they see fit as “flagged” nerf trying be God.

These type of abuse actions
Irony? Same guy who owns Fox News;
Owns NYPost

i like NYPost more now :xf.smile: :xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
You used Wikipedia?
Almost had me :xf.laugh:
Bring something of actual substance;
Wiki is worst bias;

Ah, this again. Wikipedia is sourced. This is stuff she said, it's not made up.

To be fair, maybe she isn't a nutter, she could just be desperate for money. Look at the team, it's basically Team Disaster, trying to go at stuff that doesn't exist.

Rudy - out of his damn mind

Jenna - you see what I posted earlier from her. She thinks Trump and his followers are idiots, now she's his lawyer

Sidney - same boat as Jenna. Could be desperate for money, I'm sure Trump is paying her well, actually you guys are, donations under $8,000

Could be what it usually is, money. They know it's all bs but they're getting paid so roll with it for as long as possible.

Last edited:
•••
Ah, this again. Wikipedia is sourced. This is stuff she said, it's not made up.

To be fair, maybe she isn't a nutter, she could just be desperate for money. Look at the team, it's basically Team Disaster, trying to go at stuff that doesn't exist.

Rudy - out of his damn mind

Jenna - you see what I posted earlier from her. She thinks Trump and his followers are idiots, now she's his lawyer

Sidney - same boat as Jenna. Could be desperate for money, I'm sure Trump is paying her well, actually you guys are, donations under $8,000

suspect much of it is from this Politico piece;
First; the pros; take anything written 2020;
It’s recent. even pre-pandemic

And now for the bad. (Politico)
No bias to see here :xf.rolleyes:
I would (not) love Politico Profile me;

Partisan (leftist) hacks, not unlike Wiki.

Last edited:
•••
suspect much of it is from this Politico piece;
First; the pros; take anything written 2020;
It’s recent. even pre-pandemic

And now for the bad. (Politico)
No bias to see here :xf.rolleyes:
I would (not) love Politico Profile me;

Partisan (leftist) hacks, not unlike Wiki.

Again, I just told you. SHE'S THE SOURCE, SHE SAID THIS STUFF. And Wikipedia takes what she says, quotes it, sources it.

Now:
if she believes what she says = nutter

if she doesn't = probably just desperate for money and like I said will roll with it until the money dries out. Why else would you throw whatever reputation you might have right out the window, usually $$$$$

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
i really hate Fox now no question;
Show attachment 174261

She is more succinct, brief, to the point talking;

Again, Better than Guliani when speaks media

Though I'm no fan of his, that was the most truthful and straightforward journalism I've heard from Tucker Carlson on Fox News... ever! :xf.cool:

Like a river in Egypt, more like the USA Political than a Joe Biden - Now President, this thread has become. :spam:

•••
IMO, the options I have come to conclude are: SNAFU (Biden) and TARFU (Trump) - the former being a lesser of the two wrongs - which don't make it right. Due to the mishandling of the Covid crisis, political alignments, media misinformation and public misconception (ie. choice of belief truth/lies vs facts) have created the current FUBAR situation.

•••
IMO, the options I have come to conclude are: SNAFU (Biden) and TARFU (Trump) - the former being a lesser of the two wrongs - which don't make it right. Due to the mishandling of the Covid crisis, political alignments, media misinformation and public misconception (ie. choice of belief truth/lies vs facts) have created the current FUBAR situation.

Agreed. Let's hope TARFU comes to his senses real soon as every day counts. I've seen some projections of the death toll due to covid if it doesn't get handled till January and that's no pleasant outcome.

•••
Imagine thinking that Biden will definitely be inaugurated

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back