IT.COM

domain Jobs-room*ch

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

publicist

Impact
Hi,
How are such domains valued now?
Domain Jobs-Room*ch. Traffic from Job-Room*ch. Domain made $65 in a year.
Are such domains sold in the USA?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What IS * in the domain? Sorry am not aware of a lot of things

Last edited:
•••
What IS * in the domain? Sorry am not aware of a lot of things
He probably means .ch, the Swiss ccTLD.

Sorry, no value. Normally there's no demand for these on the international market, and jobs-room.com is available for registration.

Couple of notes:
  • It sounds a bit off for a brand.
  • Hyphens are generally discouraged.
  • .ch may work better with non-english phrases depending on the region.

Last edited:
•••
He probably means .ch, the Swiss ccTLD.
Oh ok. Thanks.

Hi,
How are such domains valued now?
Domain Jobs-Room*ch. Traffic from Job-Room*ch. Domain made $65 in a year.
Are such domains sold in the USA?

My 2 cents - I have seen such domains being used in a unique way - lets say instead of "Cocacola.com" people register "Cocaco.la". I don't exactly remember what the term is for such usage, but if you have .ch domains or want to register .ch domains, maybe you can think of such short word combinations.

Again, it is just to get a shorter URL in the mobile and it may not be very liquid.

Are such domains sold in the USA? - Since they are ccTLDs there may be some restrictions while registering and selling, need to check with your registrar, of both source and destination country.

.coms are "generally" the better bet.

•••
Are such domains sold in the USA? - Since they are ccTLDs there may be some restrictions while registering and selling, need to check with your registrar, of both source and destination country.
Those are called domain hacks or domain shortenings and they're not that popular, because they're tricky to communicate. Youtube uses youtu.be for shared links to save a few letters on plattforms like Twitter, but that's the only use-case I can think of.

•••
$0 to $10 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back