Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain jlimage.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slewey

Established Member
Impact
7
Hi,

Been a while since I visited here, but a friend of mine registerred a domain who's actually doing nothing since it's been registerred.
Now I got a e-mail from someone who wants to buy it.

Can anyone help me appraise this domain? Can't be that much I guess, but just to make sure before selling :)


Thanks in advance
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
take the money and run........
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back