Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

foming

Established Member
Impact
If you like, please contact me! Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Sold if they are not IDN domains and if you can provide me proof of reg in your name. Who is the registrar? Can you push today? This was typed before your post claiming someone offered you 800. You had better take that it is a good deal.

Last edited:
•••
Sold if they are not IDN domains and if you can provide me proof of reg in your name. Who is the registrar? Can you push today? This was typed before your post claiming someone offered you 800. You had better take that it is a good deal.
I still don't understand what you mean, I just hope that those who like it can find it.

•••
•••
•••
Ah so you do not have the right to sell these domains. This is a Marketplace Sales listing you have made. In other words it is a place where people advertise their domains for sale. You have not advertised domains for sale that you own. So what is your game?

•••
Ah so you do not have the right to sell these domains. This is a Marketplace Sales listing you have made. In other words it is a place where people advertise their domains for sale. You have not advertised domains for sale that you own. So what is your game?
These domains are mine

•••
These domains are mine
If you are willing to bid, I can give you push, if you can not afford to buy, do not waste time, okay?

•••
If you are willing to bid, I can give you push, if you can not afford to buy, do not waste time, okay?

•••
You wasted my time by putting a BIN of $10 - YOU LIED

•••
•••
My apologies I got your Avatar mixed up with kage999. They are basically the same. I apologise.

•••
My apologies I got your Avatar mixed up with kage999. They are basically the same. I apologise.
I am a Chinese, so I did not understand what you mean, you may have misunderstood me, I just want to sell my domain name, the other I do nothing.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back