Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain JetPackz.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

was.shanto

Established Member
Impact
4
Jetpack has recently gone viral on social media. Can be used for military, business and entertainment purposes.

Appraisal Please
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Jet Packs - Thousands

Jet Packz - Relatively little value, in my opinion. Hope you get something while you own it
 
2
•••
Jet Packs - Thousands

Jet Packz - Relatively little value, in my opinion. Hope you get something while you own it

Tnx
 
0
•••
I'd hold, $1999-$2999 BIN as low-range.
 
Last edited:
2
•••
I've done alight on similar names to this.

It would be great to have a range. I am in confusion whether to sell it or keep it.

Thanks for the reply
 
2
•••
With this name I'd be ready to wait for some time, until the subject become more of a mainstream. Then you probably sell it. I'd go with ''Make offer'' to test the ground.
 
4
•••
With this name I'd be ready to wait for some time, until the subject become more of a mainstream. Then you probably sell it. I'd go with ''Make offer'' to test the ground.
Thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back