domain jetbutt.com inspired or idiotic?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenly

Established Member
Impact
Inspired by a child's recollection. A time of unbridled fun. It was her nickname. Given to her by her best friend as they raced on their bikes through town. Maybe for selling whopping cushions or toys?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

inspired or idiotic?​

Assuming there's any truth to your story, it's both.

Always ask yourself: Is this a name you'd use for your business? If not, then it's worthless.

There are so many better names for the business you're associating it with, and then the business is so niche just a cursory check-up reveals that a lot of domains that would be a lot better for the particular business aren't even registered.

•••
The name's itself is funny but there is better
Unless you build a website around it to make profit, i think your highest chance to sell it is to put it on auction somewhere

Last edited:
•••
Assuming there's any truth to your story, it's both.

Always ask yourself: Is this a name you'd use for your business? If not, then it's worthless.

There are so many better names for the business you're associating it with, and then the business is so niche just a cursory check-up reveals that a lot of domains that would be a lot better for the particular business aren't even registered.
It is a true story. We were 8 or so. The name is ridiculous certainly, but for some reason, it cracked me up just remembering it from a very long time ago.
You're correct, that the product you'd have to market is very limited.
Thank you, for your feedback. I shall reconsider :)

•••
It is a funny name, puerile as it is. It had my sister rolling on the floor, but that doesn't take a lot.
Thank you for your time and feedback

•••
Maybe it'd work for a website for adults " Release your Inner Child" featuring adventures, and products to bring back the laugh

•••
Pass. Hard to monetize. Some ad networks won't even run on sites with iffy stop words, even if the content is clean.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back