negotiable JEBBE.com - Very Brandable

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

abcdefgary

Established Member
Impact
0
JEBBE.com

Hello, I have a domain I'd like to sell, hosted on Namecheap. I recently bought it for an image hosting site but I then trashed the idea so I no longer need the domain.

The domain is good through Jan of 2008. Payment is through Paypal, and of course, you will pay for the extra Paypal transfer fees (if there is any).

No traffic value is on this domain. If you need a proof of evidence that I am not spam, I will be happy to provide it.

Hope to hear some reasonable offers. My price range is (hopefully) in the $XXX. Thanks!

You can contact me through PM or leave a message here if you need additional details.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back