NameSilo

domain je0.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dkr

Respect My Authority!VIP Member
Impact
43
Hi, I've just registered this domain name. How much does this cost?

Also, I might add, that there is no traffic or content on this website whatsoever.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i would say its worth reg fee at best right now unless there is a meaning tot he name tha ti am missing.
 
0
•••
I'm not up on the value of 3 char .nets but I think there are still some available for reg. Unless it has some application, I'd say reg fee to "possibly" mid xx.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back