Dynadot

domain jd.pe

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jdab

Jamie DąbrowieckiTop Member
Impact
Hey folks. Long time no speak.

I've had this domain for a little while now and have just been using it as a URL shortener.

I appreciate that the tld has little to no value outside of Peru, but hoping the fact it is a 2L could be a saving grace.

Not necessarily looking to sell but if it could be worth something I'd consider letting it go (renewals aren't particularly cheap) and replacing with something else.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey @jdab

What I will say about it outside of Peru, a creative use for "Physical Education" ...maybe you get something in this regard. A personal trainer with initials "JD", or some form of "JD" sports class. If marketed this way, I consider it standing a better chance

Offers accepted while you own it ...optimistic

Last edited:
•••
One more use case for PE is Private Equity. So you can try with PE firms. And also PE means on in hindi . PhonePe is one of the largest payment processor in india owned by Wal-Mart through flipkart. Dotpe funded by Google.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back