Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Jcab.com and Lkid.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

freelancewell

Established Member
Impact
0
Please give Appraisal for those 2 domains .

thanks
chad
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Jcab.com
Reseller Value: $75-350

Lkid.com
Reseller Value: $350-1500
 
0
•••
I like Jcab, it could be tough finding an end user , but I would think that he is out there somewhere!

It really sounds like a nice name for a cab company to brand themselves with.

Need a cab? Call Jcab today!

Lkid I think of little kid. but for some reason I prefer jcab

I'd think the reseller values to be low Unsure on specific prices.
 
0
•••
I like Lkid, lucky or little kid. def. a good domain I think the worth is between $250-500
 
0
•••
Both LKid and JCab have same pattern and therefore I don’t see if there is any much difference between them in terms of value. Personally I wud go for cab one, as it is a good name for cabbing business.
 
0
•••
Lkid - $325. JCab - $275.

I would propose the idea to little kid stores and jacksonville and other j geo places cab companies.

As you would be seeking them out, you could probably get 1.5k - 2k if you find the right person. If they're savvy, they might just do it.
 
0
•••
Do you own these domains?
 
0
•••
my partner and i own both
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back