Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Javascript Coder Wanted

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

Im looking for a way to search a useragent e.g. "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050919 Firefox/1.0.7" to check for a certain value, and if the value is there dont redirect and if it isnt redirect. If you know how to do this please PM me im willing to pay $$.


Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You can do this via PHP. If you are fine with PHP I can do it for you.

iNod.
 
0
•••
PM Sent - I didnt think of what inod said, but I can do it in php as well
 
0
•••
This is a really simple 3-line type of thing. I'll do it for free if you want. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back