Domain Empire

interviews Jackson Elsegood Interview - Escrow.com

NameSilo
Watch

Whizzbang

VIP Member
ParkLogic.com
Impact
As always, it's a pleasure to chat with Jackson Elsegood from Escrow.com. During this video we discuss some of the new developments at Escrow.com and a number of features that readers may not be aware.

We then move on to talk about how Escrow.com has recently been awarded a Torch award in business ethics from the Better Business Bureau. This reflects well not just on Escrow.com but on the entire domain industry as an external authority recognises a key company operating in the industry.

I hope you enjoy the interview and find that it's also valuable to get some fresh insight into a key company in the domain eco-system.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great interview thanks for sharing Michael.
Escrow.com is your best friend.

We then move on to talk about how Escrow.com has recently been awarded a Torch award in business ethics from the Better Business Bureau.

I love Escrow.com, I think they're great. (my comment below is not related to them)

As for the BBB, and their "ethics" award. I believe it's a meaningless award and they are the last entity in the world to even talk about ethics. They've actually sold ratings and would wipe your slate clean if/when you become a paid business. After they were exposed a couple of years ago, I do not give their ratings and the organisation as a whole any weight nor respect.

•••
I've used them many times and have never had a problem. I especially like the convenience of using their chat feature for questions and updates.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back