IT.COM

question $Jackpot

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

myselfie

#DomainVestedEstablished Member
Impact
Opinions?

Does anyone have a cashtag better than $jackpot for gaming?

If so, post it.

I dare you lol

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
wtf is a cash tag
Not exactly.sure either...but if a fancy name for hashtag, my guess would be $Free. "Free" is highly searched keyword even in gaming?

•••
Not exactly.sure either...but if a fancy name for hashtag, my guess would be $Free. "Free" is highly searched keyword even in gaming?
the only thing i can think of a cash tag is, is for cash app lol

•••
Cashtag is an app by Square
I have a few -

$bingo
$com
$purse
$collect

And others

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
You can hold btc on the app too.

•••
My cashtag $bingo has been closed via Square for violation of TOS. I’ve owned it since the day these became available and never sent or accepted a payment. Mind you, I’ve had thousands of dollars in spam payments sent to my account.

While I log in and out periodically, how is it possible I broke the TOS rules?

They make it damn near impossible to contact support. They also hide behind the TOS that says they can close your account anytime they choose. Scary way to operate imo!

•••
My cashtag $bingo has been closed via Square for violation of TOS. I’ve owned it since the day these became available and never sent or accepted a payment. Mind you, I’ve had thousands of dollars in spam payments sent to my account.

While I log in and out periodically, how is it possible I broke the TOS rules?

They make it damn near impossible to contact support. They also hide behind the TOS that says they can close your account anytime they choose. Scary way to operate imo!
So they told me I violated TOS for $bingo, however, in the same account is $cheers which is active. Very strange for an account member to violate TOS but they let me keep one handle vs the other.

Also, my account with $com is simply closed. If you search $com though, it shows me as the owner but they’ve pulled my access.

The entire cashapp thing seems slighted and off putting.

•••
Does anyone here use cashapp?

•••
Back