Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain iymi

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cwnt

Established Member
Impact
20
iymi.com

Hi,
I just registered this domain and would really appreciate any ideas on the worth of the name as it currently it - just the name, no site, hosting or anything else. I am planning to develop the name, but at a later stage.
Thanks for your time,
Harry Truman.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Resale: Regfee - low xx$
 
0
•••
Thank you for the honest appraisal, very much appreciated.
 
0
•••
Anyone else?
 
0
•••
I dont know about these letters, they dont seem to flow very well together, kinda a mouthfull to say for a short 4 letter domain.
 
0
•••
Thanks for your appraisal Tippy, much appreciated. I thought that maybe it could be pronounced as "I-me", although that may be a little far.
Thanks again.
 
0
•••
park it on keywords italy milan on tourism
you can then expect some income and sell $10-$20
 
0
•••
Thank you for the suggestion, I never thought of that.
However I think I will keep the domain for a while for development.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back