NameSilo

domain iWyz.com - Appraisals appreciated

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

larky_starz

Established Member
Impact
9
Hi everyone.

I'm not planning on selling this one, but I thought it sounded really cute - wyz could be a new way of saying the word "wise". With that one in mind, i'm planning on developing into a great guide about different aspects of the internet.. (could be "internet wise").

What do you think this is worth as it stands?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Barely prounouncable, yz are not very good. I think there are still better ones out there.

As of now, low xx.
 
1
•••
Thanks for your opinion. Rep added. Any others?
 
0
•••
That's exactly what I thought when I first saw this: internet-wise.
I think this is a fly-under-the-radar name. At first glance it seems somewhat awkward and of little value;
But when you really look at it, the brandability jumps out. I think you've got the right idea to dev this one; I doubt most people would 'get' the name... but once you've got a site up and running, with a neat logo for 'iwyz', and a site with some smarts/tips/links about anything that helps one with internet knowledge, or personal growth/wisdom knowledge, people will get it. In this case, a very un-obvious name with low or no value to resellers, but once it's brought into the light possibly some substantial value.
I like the name a lot, it's one I would have reg'd due to that unseen, latent snappiness I see in it. Definitely a sleeper, needs someone to wake it up to show its value.
 
1
•••
Thanks for that comment :) Rep added!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back