Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

owntype

DomainName.comTop Member
Impact
iWWW.COM

Registered since 1998

It's not that valuable as it's just a triple-repeating LLLL.com, but I believe it's one of a kind.

Please appraise, thanks :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would personally say low-mid $XXXX
You could probably also develop it, great potential!

Good Luck!

•••
owntype said:
iWWW.com

It's not that valuable as a LLLL.com, ...

Huh? It IS a LLLL.com or am I missing something?

Great domain! I agree with shreder..

•••
I think he meant the actual "LLLL.com" domain

•••
Thanks Shreder and Rocka.

I mean it may not as valuable as those premium LLLL.com e.g. CVCV.com, sorry for the confusing. :kickass:

•••
Dont sell yourself short there buddy. iWWW.com is a amazing name.... sure its not a quad premium but it has more uniqueness to it than that... its a triple repeating with the WWW..... that alone gives it huge brandability! and with the i in front just adds to that fact as well.... this might be the best possible triple repeating WWW.com there is! adding any other letter in front of the 3 W's makes it lose its luster.... the i for 'internet' and the obvious 'www' make this individual domain very very special...

You have a killer name there my friend, enjoy it and be proud cause that could fetch you a good chunk of change someday.

best of luck with it!

owntype said:
Thanks Shreder and Rocka.

I mean it may not as valuable as those premium LLLL.com e.g. CVCV.com, sorry for the confusing. :kickass:

•••
Thank you very much, martinisky, truly appreciated! :great:

•••
:gn:

I would say low to mid $X,XXX :)

•••
I would personally rather have this type of name than most CVCV types. It is very unique and memorable.

•••
•••
it's a vanity domain remember those phone companies giving away 4 repeating number at end of phone number?
we have here as well on mobile and landlines.

it's one of a kind plus it's a great 4 letter .com goodluck and congrats.

•••
Nice catch.

I think the domain worths a lot. The potential of the domain is very high. Renew for few years and keep the domain idle. You will sell it within one or two years for a mound full of cash.

I feel this name is a treasure. I personally love i domains.:blink:

:wave:
sundari.

•••
It has no value... You should drop it! :p (Just kidding)

Up to mid XX,XXX for the right buyer.

All the best! :)

•••
Nice name -

US$3,000+ at moment :blink:

•••
Again, thank you guys, for the kind appraisals. :)

•••
I think your name is just awesome. It's value has nothing to do with LLLL.com values imho and it kicks butt over a random cvcv.com. It is awesome because it is www with a sweet prefix. Good luck with it, definately wait for an end user on this one.

•••
Nice domain

low to mid

x,xxx

•••
•••
Thank you all, have a nice weekend :)

•••
owntype that is a splendid domain. It has such a huge development potential I would just sit and wait for nice offer ( in high $x,xxx range). Good luck with it.

•••
I'm so jealous ...
That is a great name.
Personally I would develop it and make some advertising $$, until the big$$$$$ offer rolls in.

Or you can just give it to me. :hehe:

•••
Super domain :snaphappy:

How much is it worth? $x,xxx to a reseller IMO. Hold out for and/or market to endusers (if no TM's) and you could get more.

Congrats and best of success with it.

Matt.

•••
•••
This is a GREAT domain! For a reseller I would say mid x,xxx..For an end user..that's a GREAT question..I would say maybe high x,xxx

•••
easily $xxxx

good luck with it

by the way, how much did you pay for the domain name?

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back