NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainnews

domaining story-tellerTop Member
Impact
Hello,everyone

can you please appraise these two domains?

Thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The domain iworks.com is a premium domain. High thousands / entering tens of thousands. You own this domain? My only concern is the "i"...Apple is known for the "i" with their products, potential problems with trademark (maybe)

i.works...this is high thousands territory

Juicy names if you own them, good job. However, Apple concerns me as mentioned

Last edited:
•••
The domain iworks.com is a premium domain. High thousands / entering tens of thousands. You own this domain? My only concern is the "i"...Apple is known for the "i" with their products, potential problems with trademark (maybe)

i.works...this is high thousands territory

Aha, thanks for your vaulable advice,
jhmGlazed

i found that i.work had a sale in the past just now🌞

Last edited:
•••
Well, awesome domains. I would research the Apple thing as mentioned. Hopefully you're safe, as "i" has a very strong association with Apple

•••
Apple has a trademark for iWork. It's a suite of application programs. It's been around for about 15 years.

•••
Jesus, hes right

iWork - Apple (UK)

...your domains are dead. No value, sorry. The disagreement by @lambo.com is fair. I had a feeling Apple had something on iWork

Last edited:
•••
Jesus, hes right

iWork - Apple (UK)

...your domains are dead. No value, sorry

Aha, Dont worry about that,Work means JOB, Howere, Works stands for something made by someone, especially ,for those related to art

•••
Apple has a trademark for iWork. It's a suite of application programs. It's been around for about 15 years.

Nike is a trademark,right?

Aha,but Nike.com doesnot own Nike.co.uk/uk

But thanks for your good advice.

Last edited:
•••
BTW, if Apple could hold back iworks, then ,work.com can take back iwork from Apple inc

haha,……haha……haha……😹😂😂

•••
Trademarks can be complicated in reality. If you consider the scope of Apple, their influence with the "i"...the buyer of iWorks literally cannot be involved in anything of the sort that Apple does...this is vast. No applications, for example, sucks for any brand. It is easy to touch upon something that the likes of Apple is involved in, they will not hesitate to kill your business if you touch anything they do with that domain, if you are successful (and they do a lot, limiting the potential of iworks.com). Trademarks can be a thin line, it is prudent to stay away

Last edited:
•••
Trademarks can be complicated in reality. If you consider the scope of Apple, their influence with the "i"...the buyer of iWorks literally cannot be involved in anything of the sort that Apple does...this is vast. No applications, for example, sucks for any brand. It is easy to touch upon something that the likes of Apple is involved in, they will kill your business if you touch anything they do with that domain (and they do a lot, limiting the potential of iworks.com). Trademarks can be a thin line, it is prudent to stay away
Alright, thanks all the same, but, overall, who cares apple!
if they would need it , its so simple ,just show their
sincerity【pay for it】

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back