domain Itspuka.com? Been valued $1575

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aarona123

Established Member
Impact
3
Hello I came across this while I was searching done a quick value on it on valuate.com its cone up as 1575 just wanted second input I has been taken atm
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
?
 
0
•••
Reg fee at 1&1
Please dont use automated appraisals to determine value.
If you do, don't tell anyone.

Who is the end user and whats it supposed to mean?
 
1
•••
Reg fee at 1&1
Please dont use automated appraisals to determine value.
If you do, don't tell anyone.

Who is the end user and whats it supposed to mean?
End user? I only use automated appraisals for a quick search I will used auto then look at past sales sales that are nearly ending in auction, key words and how long the whole domain is
 
0
•••
Estibot says zero.lol
I would get a refund tbh
Unless i am missing something this name is into negative value for time used
 
0
•••
i would value it under 100...
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back