Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

It's STILL Funny The Second Time

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

dgridley

Top Member
Impact
616
Bill Gates dies and goes to hell.
Satan greets him: "Welcome Mr. Gates, we've been waiting for you. This will be your home for all eternity. You've been selfish, greedy and a big liar all your life. Now, since you've got me in a good mood, I'll be generous and give you a choice of three places in which you'll be locked up forever."

Satan takes Bill to a huge lake of fire in which millions of poor souls are tormented and tortured. He then takes him to a massive coliseum where thousands of people are chased about and devoured by starving lions.

Finally, he takes Bill to a tiny room in which there is a Beautiful young blonde with an alluring look on her face, sitting at a table on which there is a bottle of the finest wine. To Bill's delight, he sees a PC in the corner. Without hesitation, Bill says, "I'll take this option."

"Fine," says Satan, allowing Bill to enter the room. Satan locks the room after Bill. As he turns around, he bumps into Lucifer.

"That was Bill Gates!" cried Lucifer. "Why did you give him the best place of all!"

"That's what everyone thinks," snickered Satan. "The bottle has a hole in it and the girl hasn't..."

"What about the PC?"

"It's got Windows 95!" laughed Satan. "And it's missing three keys."

"Which three?"

"Control, Alt and Delete."

- free-jokes.us
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Good one, David. I think I saw a similar Bill Gates goes to hell joke, only the third room had all the souls relaxing on an island and sipping beers. He picks that one, of course. but 2 minutes after the door closes, the island disappears and they all sink into shark-infested waters. When poor Bill complains about it, the devil informs him that the paradise island was just the "demo version". :hehe:
 
0
•••
Hehe.. cute twist!

armstrong said:
Good one, David. I think I saw a similar Bill Gates goes to hell joke, only the third room had all the souls relaxing on an island and sipping beers. He picks that one, of course. but 2 minutes after the door closes, the island disappears and they all sink into shark-infested waters. When poor Bill complains about it, the devil informs him that the paradise island was just the "demo version". :hehe:
 
0
•••
LOL nice one
 
0
•••
i saw that one armstrong, but it said a new service pack came out for it
 
0
•••
heh heh... very good. I am sure I have seen that one before, not sure where though. I think it was sent in a chain email!
 
0
•••
Heheh...Funny!
 
0
•••
LoL :tu:
 
0
•••
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back