Dynadot

advice It's Not Easy to Get Top Dollar for One Worders

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
In my opinion, meaningful one word .com domain names are highly liquid. They sell regularly, and there are at least 20 people that I know personally who actively pursue these domain names and will spend four, five, and six figures for the right .com domain names. I am always on the hunt for great one word .com domain names and it seems like I am competing with friends and colleagues to get these great dictionary .com names at fair prices. Without a doubt, meaningful one word .com domain names are among the most valuable types of domain names...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One word domains are liquid, and already very expensive. As the English one word is difficult to get, if money is a constraint, i am buying 1 word in other language, even though they are not liquid such as English.

•••
Enjoyed this...

Meaningful one word .com domain names are trophy assets for a domain portfolio.

The downside to them is that they can lock up quite a bit of funds and it can take time to sell them for top dollar

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back