status-replied It's called Domains Wanted not I can broker that for you

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
So someone starts a domains wanted thread and you say cool I have some names that fit their criteria and their budget works.

Do you get a reply of sold? NO, ok so you get PASS? NO you get I can broker these names for you. Then why the fuck didn't you say you were a broker looking for names to broker? So I am asking @NamePros management @Bravo Mod Team @Echo Mod Team What is going to be done about this behavior?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So someone starts a domains wanted thread and you say cool I have some names that fit their criteria and their budget works.

Do you get a reply of sold? NO, ok so you get PASS? NO you get I can broker these names for you. Then why the fuck didn't you say you were a broker looking for names to broker? So I am asking @NamePros management @Bravo Mod Team @Echo Mod Team What is going to be done about this behavior?
Hello,

There is a services section called "Domain Brokers and Financers" , which is what they should be using to advertise their brokerage service.

Alternately, they can contact members that started a "Domain Broker Wanted" thread.

They shouldn't be contacting members seeking a domain in the "Domain Buyer Requests" section to pitch their brokerage service.

Please use the report link on the post in the direct message where they pitched a brokerage service to find you a domain instead of offering a domain name they own or authorized to sell so we can take a look and get more involved (When applicable).

Thanks.

•••
The section Buyer domain requests is a joke section.

•••
why the fuck didn't you say you were a broker
Hi Ray

glad you, brought it up.

maybe they aren't real brokers but trying to come-up off your inventory or fill your buying requests.

i've been approached on the buying and selling end and it's basically a "if you don't ask" situation.

to me, even if what you're pandering sucks...
you still get credibility for being forthright, then if i have to find out thru discovery.

imo...

•••
Hi Ray

glad you, brought it up.

maybe they aren't real brokers but trying to come-up off your inventory or fill your buying requests.

i've been approached on the buying and selling end and it's basically a "if you don't ask" situation.

to me, even if what you're pandering sucks...
you still get credibility for being forthright, then if i have to find out thru discovery.

imo...
Believe it or not Don, real brokers have done this as well and I am not outing anyone but I do keep all private messages.

•••
Believe it or not Don, real brokers have done this as well and I am not outing anyone but I do keep all private messages.

Blame on a few brains (well known investors, ex brokers and ex E CEO) ... teaching/pitching

"You can make thousands of dollars with zero investment you don't have to buy domains"

Regards

Last edited:
•••
Blame on a few brains (well known investors, ex brokers and ex E CEO) ... teaching/pitching

"You can make thousands of dollars with zero investment you don't have to buy domains"

Regards
Why keep the blame going? Even those teachings are current

Not sure what NP can do other than to place(raise?) requirements to create these type of threads.

•••
Well something should be done, along with the fact that you should have to earn some rep here. When you see people joined 12 minutes ago and they have a domains wanted thread that's a joke.

•••
Well something should be done, along with the fact that you should have to earn some rep here. When you see people joined 12 minutes ago and they have a domains wanted thread that's a joke.
I'm not suggesting new members shouldn't/can't make these threads. But definitely should place a small percentage of their 'budget' to the pot

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back