NameSilo

question It's been a while...where to find link exchanges?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Jo

VIP Member
Impact
56
Hi All,

It's been quite a while since I've been on Namepros. I stopped buying and selling domains a while back and currently I'm concentrating on building up SEO on our webpage for our store we opened up a few years ago in our small town. I do have a website that I'm working on and need a few good links in our niche to link back to us.

I was wondering if anyone does link exchanges anymore or just link-backs? I searched around the forums and couldn't find much. Is this not really done anymore? Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Link exchanges are generally avoided as they can be viewed as "manipulative" links - not usually penalized any more, just ignored. They don't hurt, they don't help. If there's someone else you do business with, referring people to each other's site isn't a bad idea, especially if it can produce genuine leads.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back