Dynadot

discuss It's a shame of NP to allow such stupid posts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
What an impression will the outsiders or endusers get if they searche and find this on Google?
This will harm the whole domaining circle.

Will a second hand car forum allow a buyer request post with only $10 budget for a Toyota Corolla?

The admins of NP should be at least middle level domainers, not just web developers or Newbie domainers.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/inquire-about-bulk-3l-domain-names.1199211/

Hi
I am actively looking for 3L dot com (.com) domain names as part of my portfolio expansion and diversification. So if you have numbers of 3L .com domain name at your disposal and wanted to clean/ clear from your portfolio; please do send DM me your list with offer price. Also, please note under this thread/inquiry, I am looking:
1. Only 3 L domain names
2. Only dot com (.com)
3. No hypen, numbers or IdNs domains
4. Price should be less than US$ 5,200 (depending on quality)....Revised Budget $8,500
New applicable budget US$ 12,500
5. Preferably from Godaddy as registrar.

Kindly sends your list directly to me if you have domain names meeting above all conditions. Please excuse me if you do not receive a reply from me. It would not be possible to respond to everyone as we will reply to the owner/s with whom we advance our deal. Thank you for your understanding and have a great time ahead.
Regards,
SKS

PS: Thanks for pointing out topo.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
which reminds me..
where exactly are we at with that long announced by mods idea of np members moderating and policing posts on their own.. by community vote or whatever the details of it were

@Eric Lyon

•••
I wonder if that person actually received any message.
His budget was way too low but if he makes it x2, it could probably work for one, not that impressive name, the kind of 3L with random letters that can look worthless at first

•••
Technically nothing the Mods can do because they did not violate any rules here.
There are so many Wanted to Buy threads request the same thing even from Old Members:
- One word dictionary
- LLL.com
- LLLL pronounceable and CVCV
- BB SH approved
- Godaddy Appraisal over $3,000
- Taking in at least 20 extensions
- And so on

There are times I sent PM to the Buyers but never get the answer. Some people just wanted to post to make them COOL by requesting high price names.
What the HELL is budget from $1-$10,000? $1 or $10,000?
Who Care about Total Budget

I have members here send me offer for LLL.com for $1,000.
Most of these threads are from New Members with No Trader Rating and they never buy anything (you can see from the Rating stay the same)

On the other hand, the Buyers will receive ton of Crap Names because of these ridiculous requests. There are at least two members here always sent "PM sent" regardless of what the request is.

I said this too many times but what you can you do?

Last edited:
•••
Mods control what is staying in search engines and on site.

•••
Special note as buyers often threaten to report you for sending names within their budget if aren't for free.

Last edited:
•••
which reminds me..
where exactly are we at with that long announced by mods idea of np members moderating and policing posts on their own.. by community vote or whatever the details of it were

@Eric Lyon

Umm it’s already being done? It’s called the REPORT button.

the job of mods is being done by trolls on NP.
Say you don’t like me? For whatever reason?

Easy enough to troll me on here and wait for me to make a misstep or post something that is in the grey area of breaking the rules then just pounce on me with the report button.

I see just like how when someone likes or dislikes you or agrees or disagrees with you and that persons username gets shown a report should have your username shown with it too.

it’s too easy for a troll to report you on NP.

in the end it just looks like Mods found you on their own.

When I’m fact it’s your troll.

it’s pretty childish really. To report people you troll.

Effectively it allows anyone on NP to become a backseat Mod.
Anyone disagree?

•••
What an impression will the outsiders or endusers get if they searche and find this on Google?
That someone is looking for an LLL with a price their willing to pay? :xf.confused:

Thread is fine, we don't need pricing moderation based on assumed market value. Price is between buyer and seller to determine on a per name basis.

•••
This will harm the whole domaining circle.

Will a second hand car forum allow a buyer request post with only $10 budget for a Toyota Corolla?

The admins of NP should be at least middle level domainers, not just web developers or Newbie domainers.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/inquire-about-bulk-3l-domain-names.1199211/

Thank you very much for pointing out my very first message here as "stupid" which only shows your intolerant behavior. This is not the first or only such type of message here. I checked and found several such posts and then posted accordingly 6 months ago.

Regarding pricing, when I joined my budget was $5K & than I changed it according to my financial status. I don't think dreaming big within your own financial limit will fall under any kind of crime. Neither I have violated any rules of NP or hide any information or lied about anything.

Today also I can not afford 3L beyond $12500 and still looking within that price range. Is it a crime ? Or hurting your sentiment because you purchased at higher prices?

Last month one of my NP friend through this post only informed me that one 3L is posted as buy now in one of reputed marketplace within $10K. I did the transaction and paid entire amount instantly which shows my readiness and sincerity. Unfortunately inspite of my timely payment after 10 days of my payment that big marketplace was not able to secure that 3L for me and sent a refund and regret letter but still I am sure I will find one 3L for me within my budget if not this year maybe next year :)

Your care for community is another hypocrisy as either you are an arrogant or simply ignorance of other marketplace. Please check GD marketplace where you can find minimum starting price under make offer as low as US$50, I think that affect enduser pricing policy more than my post here but than why I am whose post was already labeled as "stupid" is wasting my time explaining such valuable information to a super genius like you?

Best of all luck and God bless you!

Happy New Year to all. Thank you!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back