NameSilo

It is my pleasure

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
0
Hi RJ and all,

My username is electricangel57 and I am a PTR owner. My program will be 1 year old September 12th. I saw a link to your site and could'nt resist joining. It's a good way to make new friends and maybe share ways to make money in other programs. I'm a heavy hitter and constantly looking for new ways to make money, both to keep my program going and so I can eat! Anyway, I reside in Indiana and I'm engaged to a wonderful man! I'm addicted to the internet and I'm always thinking of ways to make my program better. That's about it except that I'm glad I joined, the pleasure is all mine!

Madonna aka electricangel57 :wave:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome!

Welcome to NamePros and many happy returns!

2 quick things: what is PTR? suggest you link to your site(s) in your signature (thru the User CP) to allow us a quick look at your work.

Regards,
Keith
 
0
•••
Heya, welcome.. :wave:
 
0
•••
Welcome to the forums Madonna, its great to have you here at namepros. :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to Namepros, Madonna.

PTR = paid to read, I presume?
 
0
•••
Sup.. you'll love it here if you want to make money.. you can sell the points you can make posting for money!!
 
0
•••
Welcome to Namepros, Madonna! :wave:
 
0
•••
HEllo,

Welcome to NamePros, enjoy! :D

- SW
 
0
•••
welcome to namepros! I hope you have a good time here and stay active! And good luck with your programming :)
 
0
•••
Welcome Madonna, enjoy your stay here at the NP hotel :)
 
0
•••
Welcome! :wave:
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros Madonna!
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros! :)
 
0
•••
hey, welcome :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to namepros :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to namepros! :)
 
0
•••
:hi: Hi, Welcome to NamePros B-)

:wave:
 
0
•••
Hi, I'm a PTR addict. LOL I may join your ptr. I'm checking it out right now. :)
 
0
•••
welcome! :D
 
0
•••
Welcome to the Forum, ElectricAngel!

I hope that you enjoy your stay.

Regards,

Stephen
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back