Dynadot

question .it Free domains or Marketing .COM 1€

NameSilo
Watch

NameInbox

Top Member
Impact
Has anyone used this promo (any hidden fees ?)

1673433119834.png

promo.register.it/dominio-con-wordpress-gratis-1

Domini .it, .eu, .online, .site e .space sono gratis. Il dominio .com costa 1€ . Offerta valida online, per il 1° anno e limitata a 1 dominio per cliente. Dal 2° dominio registrato con la stessa estensione il prezzo sarà quello indicato nel carrello al momento dell’acquisto. Il servizio si rinnoverà automaticamente al prezzo di listino se non lo disattivi fino a 30 giorni prima della scadenza dal tuo pannello di controllo. Promozione valida solo da questa pagina, solo per i nuovi Clienti residenti nella UE e non è applicabile ai Rivenditori. Se per un prodotto o servizio vengono effettuati più acquisti con account diversi riconducibili a un unico soggetto la promozione non avrà più alcun valore e Register.it si riserva il diritto di procedere alla sospensione o alla cancellazione immediata dei prodotti o servizi acquistati.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I tried it, both with 1 € and 0 € domains. They've been having similar promos since 2020.

There are no hidden fees other than VAT (around 20%, so a .com registration is actually about 1.2 € ).

You can change the website's language from Italian to English -- you'll find IT and EN toggles at the very bottom. For me, it sometimes randomly changes back to Italian, but it's not much of a problem because I understand a lot of it.

That being said:

- As mentioned in T&Cs, you need to be an EU citizen to benefit from this promo. You'll also need to give them your credit card details.

- The website itself is not domainer-friendly, at first it's hard to find simple things like changing nameservers.

- Renewals are expensive.

- You can easily ask for auth codes and transfer your domains away after 60 days. But pushes to other Register.it accounts are not free, the receiver has to pay for renewal in order to get the domain(s).

Last edited:
•••
I tried it, both with 1 € and 0 € domains. They've been having similar promos since 2020.

There are no hidden fees other than VAT (around 20%, so a .com registration is actually about 1.2 € ).

You can change the website's language from Italian to English -- you'll find IT and EN toggles at the very bottom. For me, it sometimes randomly changes back to Italian, but it's not much of a problem because I understand a lot of it.

That being said:

- As mentioned in T&Cs, you need to be an EU citizen to benefit from this promo. You'll also need to give them your credit card details.

- The website itself is not domainer-friendly, at first it's hard to find simple things like changing nameservers.

- Renewals are expensive.

- You can easily ask for auth codes and transfer your domains away after 60 days. But pushes to other Register.it accounts are not free, the receiver has to pay for renewal in order to get the domain(s).
Thanks for info.
Will try anyway 1EUR or 1.2
it's less that $1.5 per .COM
this is awesome :xf.wink:

•••
The Italian market is really nothing compared to the UK or DE

•••
Has anyone used this promo?
Anyone ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back