NameSilo

discuss Issues with Content for Your EMDs?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey everyone..

I have a few exact match domains (EMDs) but most of them are just on a parking page, gathering digital dust.
Probably the most problematic thing about owning such domains is that you may not have the right team nor budget to build out content to monopolize the search engines.

Is this a real problem for EMD owners here? If there was a proper and proven team to build content, etc.. will this be of value?

I am just sussing out if this is a good venture to get into.

Thanks!

Al

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have some decent ones but since there is no streamlined deployable approach that can be replicated en masse, I find that development is too much of a hassle and not worth my time. If there was a service that could offer a templated approach to development and also provide unique content(doesn't have to be great just passable ) then... I would pay probably $100-$500 per year depending on how many emd's I can have developed via that service i.e 1-5 vs 5-10 vs 10-20. I think such a service would bring a lot of value to a premium EMD.

Last edited:
•••
The best option is to select 1-2 of your best EMDs and put a proper plan to build them out with great content. I do that, since I have a growth marketing agency and team. Works like gangbusters.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back