Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain iSalaries.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

denweb

Established Member
Impact
0
Please appraise:
iSalaries.com - domain for job search, careers and other... (for comparison: SalaryFinder.com sale price was 10000 $ in 2006)
Reg fee or more ?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm not sure of worth, but I like it
I know someone that just sold iCaribbean.com for about 2k
so it's got worth I would think
 
0
•••
If it was isalary.com u would be rich
 
0
•••
good point
 
0
•••
mid $xxx to low $x,xxx,
more if to an end user.
 
0
•••
I would say ~ $1000.
iDividends.com sold for about 600 recently and this should have a much broader useage.
Good Luck.
 
0
•••
I'd say mid $xxx to low $x,xxx
 
0
•••
Thanks ! :)
I am think to start develop this site ...
What you want to find on this site (info/services/other..) ?
 
0
•••
mrfike said:
mid $xxx to low $x,xxx,
more if to an end user.
Possibly not Imo
Hold it for a while
 
0
•••
denweb said:
Thanks ! :)
I am think to start develop this site ...
What you want to find on this site (info/services/other..) ?

Salary comparison and information site will be the most appropriate site for this name.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back