IT.COM

Is this true?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have been told that if you list your url in google, it will lower your pagerank and makes it harder to get it to an high pagerank?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
?? Google is PageRank more or less - If you Are Not listed there would seem to be a bigger problem :-/

•••
My pagerank right now is 3/10 is that any good?

He said by submitting you website to google search engine, it will lower your pagerank.

•••
a pagerank of 3 is very respectable. As far as submitting your site to google's search engine and it lowering your pagerank, you may want to double check that information.

•••
Well im not saying its true or anything but im just tryin to find out if its true. If i find out any info about this, ill post it :)

•••
Just to clarify: you are concerned that by submitting your site using the Google submission form that your subsequently negatively affected?

No... I seriously doubt this. The only way this would be possible would be if you were hammering the submission form using an automated script that also completed the image verification form.

There are far more dangerous ways of losing PR than by simply submitting your site using their form!

Cheers,

Rob

•••
RTM is right, I can't think of why that would happen.

•••
•••
The lower pagerank the better

•••
Mike_Wiseman said:
The lower pagerank the better
What makes you think that?

•••
thats not true....it wont lower your page rank.

•••
Iam not happy with my pagerank atm. :) Im not sure dose it lower your rank ill go check it out if it dose ill post again.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back