Domain Empire

Is this site AdSense safe?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

I read if an image is too close to an adsense block it can be considered illegal...

Can you tell me if my image is too close to my ads to be considered illegal?

PM me. thx

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can you show us the URL where you have the image and the ads?

Adsense do not allow misguided images near ads: also, you cannot have images and ads joined together.

If you have normal images in your site, then you can have one or two line break(s) between ads and images.

But you cannot have images like: a arrow that points towards ads anywhere near your ads.

In order to be 100% safe, I suggest you contact adsense support and show them if your placement is ok.

•••
This is a tricky one, Adsense have very strict guidelines, however they DO allow images next to ads aslogn as they arn't there to trick the user into clicking the ad, for example if you had a text list and put a image which related to your site to the left (as if it was part of the list), this would eb against there TOS.

Try posting your site on the Adsense forums, people there will check for you.

Sean

•••
There is a AdSense site review section post it there. Anyway if image is not provoking visitors to click on ads its ok I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Avoid these two things, which is included in as Encouraging Clicks :
# Direct user attention to the ads using arrows or other graphical gimmicks.
# Place misleading images alongside individual ads.

•••
You better go through such section in Adsense. As said above your images should not point to Adsense Ads in any case.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back