Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Is this ok?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

WiiSaid

VIP Member
Impact
9
Ok I just went to a nintendo Wii site and I went to there forums.

I looked down and ha;f way through I see google adsense and it looks almost exactly like a new thread the only difference is that the the "Posters" name was Adasaurus.

Is this ok?

http://www.wii-play.com/forum_topics.asp
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would say its fine for non-registered members but just like NP does remove them when a member is logged in.
 
0
•••
interesting... ive never seen this kind of integration before, lol.

i would say that it is NOT allowed, because the ad is beside a picture (on the left), but it can be a tough call... google can easily say it's not allowed and close this person's account...
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back