Dynadot

Is this allowed in AdSense for Search?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello,

I want to know if I can use Adsense for Search to e new opened site. Ex. I have an undeveloped domain and want to activate it. I will use this domain only for Google Search (it will be like google.com).

Is this allowed?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
You should put some original content on your website, especially if it's just one page!

•••
Hello,

I want to know if I can use Adsense for Search to e new opened site. Ex. I have an undeveloped domain and want to activate it. I will use this domain only for Google Search (it will be like google.com).

Is this allowed?

Google Adsense offer ads for Parked Domains, you can use them in your undeveloped site.

I do not know if there is any option to use the Search box in such sites. The best thing to do will be to contact Adsense support and ask them if there is any such option available.

•••
Google doesn't allow such contents which you can not control. If the search results show illegal contents, your domain or account will be banned.

•••
•••
You can use their AdSense for Domains option. Thats more or less like domain parking.

•••
You can put the adsense for search code to pages with content only.

•••
Hi,

I think you can not do this.

But if you will put some details (Good content) to your page then you can place search adsense at the top or down wards.

It would be better if you will search for this with google because google can give you better answer than us. Read his rules and condition carefully.

•••
Not allowed. You atleast need some contents on your site in order to place Google ads on your site. Adsense won't allow you to place only Ads with no contents or only a search bar on your site. So make sure to avoid such things/

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back