NameSilo
Watch

wubaohu

Impact
In places where no one noticed, there is a country called Brunei

And their country's suffix is .bn.

I'm lucky to be registered, nic_bn.

What do you think this prefix is for?

There are only a few NIC prefixes in private hands in the world.

In this regard, he is valuable.

But it's also the case. It has no reference.

But can you make an assessment of its value?

Thank you。

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No value IMO due to the fact that .bn is wildly unpopular domain extension ranking 217 out of 246 Country code domains with only an estimated 1,465 domain names registered in .bn extension. My humble advice is not to buy anymore domains until you understand what makes certain names valuable and other ones worthless.

Last edited:
•••
No value IMO due to the fact that .bn is wildly unpopular domain extension ranking 217 out of 246 Country code domains with only an estimated 1,465 domain names registered in .bn extension. My humble advice is not to buy anymore domains until you understand what makes certain names valuable and other ones worthless.
You may be right, because from the number of registrations and other data, you don't like this suffix, which is understandable.

Thank you very much for your evaluation.

But for me personally, nic.bn is a very rare domain name.

The natural flow is OK.

It may be possible to activate his URL as a domain name registration management company one day.

•••
NIC is great but in a .bn it has no value and you wouldn’t want to operate a domain marketplace on such a bad extension

•••
Where did you get that ccTLD ranking information?

•••
I like this domain name! Because NIC stands for Network Information Center, it is very suitable for websites related to domain names! Privately owned NIC names, for example: nic.ua nic.vc nic.ax nic.ng ....

•••
I think we can agree that Chinese domainers like a domain like that. I like that to be honest.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back