discuss Is the TRON move over?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
4,450
I have been reading a lot about Tron lately because I had gotten in at a very sweet spot in that coin.
However, I have not completely exited the trade with TRON.

What is your opinion on TRON now?

Is the move over or are we just gearing up for another big move(3x/4x) from here?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I bought in at .02 :) Still holding.
 
1
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back