IT.COM

Is TDNAM Worth it?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am thinking of getting myself a TDNAM account because I want to sell domains securely and TDNAM's fees seems reasonable. However, I have not heard many having success at TDNAM. Could someone please advice if a TDNAM account is worth the money?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The cost is quite cheap because if you reg a domain name at the same time the total cost will be $4.95 + 1.99, so you will get both for the normal cost of a .com anyway.
tdnam is still not as strong as afternic or sedo but is worth testing out.

•••
iBrood said:
I am thinking of getting myself a TDNAM account because I want to sell domains securely and TDNAM's fees seems reasonable. However, I have not heard many having success at TDNAM. Could someone please advice if a TDNAM account is worth the money?

It is inexpensive, although I've never sold anything on there yet. It doesn't hurt though to list your site on several auction/offer sites - the more exposure the better in my opinion.

•••
I can't vouch for the selling side, but I've picked up a few good deals there as a buyer. :)

•••
I haven't ever had success with selling there, but its only $5, why not give it a shot?

•••
Yeah, I guess I'll get one the next time I buy a domain.

•••
The same here, I'm just trying this service since a few weeks ago

Not sales though, but the price is nice to test

•••
I've sold two names on there this weekend. Seems pretty good but don't expect to get top prices as a seller.

•••
I've only bought at tdnam. Prices are reasonable. They have a decent format for their auctions. It's pretty user friendly and easy to see when the auctions are ending.

•••
TDNAM is full of bargain hunters. It's hard to get good selling prices for your domains.
However if your selling your domains for under $400, tdnam is a good place to sell. Most TDNAM purchasers prefer GoDaddy.

I've sold around 60 domains with TDNAM and I like them. But, I like selling domains for $95 or less and I register all my domains with GoDaddy.

•••
Sometimes there are bargains @ TDNAM.
Also if you order one backorder slot with godaddy you get free membership for one year. I think GD backorders are worth a try for deleting .us names

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back