Domain Empire

domain Is onetouch4u.com great domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Daman1313

Established Member
Impact
Trying to figure is their any potential in this domain kindly assist me with you views

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
no.......and should be in appraisal section

•••
Sorry, I personally do not see any potential in this. This domain is available, and my advice to you is to learn more, research more and register based on your gut feelings before sharing a domain on public because by chance if you share a available domain name which is worth investing in then someone else will straight away go for it, so you better be careful about this.

•••
•••
Sorry, I personally do not see any potential in this. This domain is available, and my advice to you is to learn more, research more and register based on your gut feelings before sharing a domain on public because by chance if you share a available domain name which is worth investing in then someone else will straight away go for it, so you better be careful about this.
Thnx for your consent i will take care of it

•••
Ask for your money back, usually registrar gives you 5 days to do that.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Could be a site to sell remote control for the wife.
One touch and she will be quiet?

uv8ukb25nbi31.jpg

•••
•••
@johnn yes and that's why market is very small for this because majority of man can't afford this type of remote controls.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back