Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Is my logo good?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Coolprogram

Established Member
Impact
7
Hey guys, is my logo good? I want to know, so I can edit it to make it look better, please give suggestions, and c & c.
Thanks,
-CP
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
is the background of the site going to be black? the only thing is that will look best on a black background- and if you put out that logo for button/banner trades, it will most likely end up on a white background-
 
0
•••
Try this..

genera.jpg
 
0
•••
Coolprogram said:
Hey guys, is my logo good? I want to know, so I can edit it to make it look better, please give suggestions, and c & c.
Thanks,
-CP

No offense, but it is pretty bad. It just doesn't seem professional, and what is the little line stuff beneath the text?
 
0
•••
thanks for the replies guy's. yeh, it is going to be on a black background, and btw: the the line, is just like underlining something.
-CP
 
0
•••
To tell u the truth my logo was not originally that small, it was bigger, and it is supposed to look like it is chizzeled in stone (Multicolored stone LOL) but I forgot to add stuff LOL, I will make an update soon.
-CP
 
0
•••
my browser at work sucks and i cant see it
 
0
•••
DJRdesigns said:
my browser at work sucks and i cant see it

Me neither. I don't think it is a browser problem though.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back