NameSilo

domain Is it worth - domainservers.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

arealfastid

Impact
I'm interested in buying a domain name domainservers.net considering the .net extension, is it worth paying in three digit $s?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It doesn't ring any bells for me. It isn't just the net, in fact .net is supposed to be the TLD for the web structure, but I think that idea has gone now. I don't like the plural, unless you are going to build a review site for web hosting companies. Another thing is the association of domains and servers, you don't really host a domain, you host a web site, but I suppose many surfers won't appreciate the difference.

I'd be interested to hear other comments though, as I'm probably too much of a traditionalist.

•••
As an investment vehicle I probably would not advise it, because it's a net. Prices for .nets seem fairly flexible. Both downwards and up. Where is the demand for this domain coming from? But if you have a business plan to put it to money making use. Then it'd probably be ok. But I also agree with @Kuffy's analytical remarks above.

•••
Is it for your own use? If it is, then I might have some inexpensive hosting related names with .com extensions.

•••
Thanks, not for my own use, I wanted to check if it is flip-worthy. I found the name generic and thought whether it is worth the investment of ~ 200$

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back