Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Is it just me...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dave321

Established Member
Impact
50
I swear I think rather or not Brand Bucket accepts your name depends on what side of the bed they wake up on.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
These brandable marketplaces are not worth the effort.

I have made a few sales here and there with them. But I have made more sales on AN network, so does the others. Just keep an eye on the domain sales thread. There are few other reasons I have stopped listing with them. It is their algorithm so there is nothing stopping them from pushing their own listings. 30% + commissions are almost a steal. Even if someone lands on your name their system will always flash the "relevant names" which takes your lead instantly away.

If you name is good, it will sell on its own, regardless of the platform.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back