NameSilo

Is it brandable? PLAYOG .COM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dominique

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not brandable, not anything.

Drop it or delete it.

Worthless!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
PlayOG.com can be Play original gangster. It can be an online game. That's what I'm getting out of it. Not worth much to us though.

•••
PlayOG.com can be Play original gangster. It can be an online game. That's what I'm getting out of it. Not worth much to us though.

Thats exactly what I thought! :) OG (original gangster, online/original games)

But Im curious is it brandable as itself, without og as a something meaningful?
For example, site about some kids stuff or some other entertaining content.

•••
•••

You already stated your opinion.
Why do you repeat yourself? You are giving no explanations and you have no desire to talk about it.

Are you related to this domain in any way?

•••
You already stated your opinion.
Why do you repeat yourself? You are giving no explanations and you have no desire to talk about it.

Are you related to this domain in any way?

Sorry for repeating myself, the comments pop up because I previously commented on this thread and it is on my watch list.

Judging from the newness of your account, and your inexperience in selecting brandable names, I am going to assume you are new to domain investing.

No, I am not related to this domain in any way, and with a little more study and experience hopefully you will not be related to this domain in any way either.

As I said earlier, this is not a brandable, and it is not a good domain in general.

I am not trying to knock you.

We all go through a learning curve when we start out. :xf.smile:

Try checking out some of the brandable marketplaces or some of the past brandable sales listed at NameBio or DNgeek to get a better understanding of the kind of names that are good brandables.

Hope this helps :xf.smile:

•••
Sorry for repeating myself, the comments pop up because I previously commented on this thread and it is on my watch list.

Judging from the newness of your account, and your inexperience in selecting brandable names, I am going to assume you are new to domain investing.

No, I am not related to this domain in any way, and with a little more study and experience hopefully you will not be related to this domain in any way either.

As I said earlier, this is not a brandable, and it is not a good domain in general.

I am not trying to knock you.

We all go through a learning curve when we start out. :xf.smile:

Try checking out some of the brandable marketplaces or some of the past brandable sales listed at NameBio or DNgeek to get a better understanding of the kind of names that are good brandables.

Hope this helps :xf.smile:

This comment helps, for sure!

I have followed this industry for 5 years.
But yes, Im new to investing and also inexperienced in selecting brandable names.

Personally, Im not into brandables, Im just curious about this domain brandable potential.

Also, I have found this niche very interesting and im hoping to learn more.

Beside that, I think "playog" has potential, even if its not brandable.
But its just my inexperienced opinion.
And domain expires in 11 months so I have enough time to learn more and make decision. :)

•••
Beside that, I think "playog" has potential

I have seen some crazy things happen in this business.

I have seen names sell that I would never buy myself.

You never know what will sell.

Good luck.

I hope you sell it for big $$$ !!! :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back