Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Is Dynadot.com Down For You Too?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Expron

Senior MemberVIP Member
Impact
116
Hmm,

I've been trying to login to Dynadot.com all night & they seem down. Is anyone else experiencing the same?

I'm out in Chicago, IL USA so - maybe it's a regional thing?

It seems like their API is down as well.

I know they're a smaller company.. Hopefully they get up & going again soon!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Expron said:
I'm out in Chicago, IL USA so - maybe it's a regional thing?
Down here too. It's not a regional thing.
 
0
•••
Down here also
(BC Canada)
 
0
•••
Down here also ;)

Code:
http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/Dynadot.com
 
0
•••
lighting_blue said:
Down here also ;)

Code:
http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/Dynadot.com

*

Ditto.

All those .tel registrations must have crashed the system.

:hehe:

*
 
0
•••
It's back up again :tu:
 
0
•••
Dy-no-mite! It's baaaack!
 
0
•••
And not mention what happen ?
 
0
•••
Down again? March 1, 2009
 
0
•••
Yes, it has been down for hours here! Very strange.
 
0
•••
Down over here too, since morning.
 
0
•••
It's not been working properly for at least 8 hours now. Searches were working earlier, but I could not log in to my account. Now it's totally down.
 
0
•••
Down in Japan, too. Not good.
 
0
•••
It is possible that I broke it early this morning.
I'm very sorry if I did.
I certainly did not intend to break it.
I just wanted to get VID .TEL, not break Dynadot! :o :laugh: :notme:
 
0
•••
Down in China

:]
 
0
•••
Yup. Down for hours. API isn't working either. :/

ripley.
 
0
•••
Yep, down here. Was hoping to do some research on em, but I guess not.
 
0
•••
Down here. First downtime I've experienced downtime with them, after starting to move my portfolio to them no less.
 
0
•••
Down for me also. In fact it was down for me when I checked this afternoon at 3pm too. 5+ hours it's been down.

I think they might be updating their system. I read a forum message about how they were going to implement a cash out system, for marketplace items that have sold, and for parking revenue last night? But I'm not sure if that's the reason why they were down..as it was a response from January that said it would be implemented soon. Maybe that's why their down now..
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I wouldn't be surprised if it they're under a DDoS or something. A site upgrade couldn't cause this kind of extended downtime (I would hope it couldn't, anyway).
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back