Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Is .cc valuablee ? Discuss here.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

rome2ng

VIP Member
Impact
42
hi guys.

I wonder is .cc valuble ?

let's say a xx.cc

how much is it worth?

thank :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
erm hello ?

anyone ?
 
0
•••
some of .cc are valuable. some of them (or a few of them) sold at low xxxx figures. So there is always a hope :)
 
0
•••
gugush said:
some of .cc are valuable. some of them (or a few of them) sold at low xxxx figures. So there is always a hope :)
what is .cc marketed as??.... I thought I saw somewhere is "mail related"

is not cheap though :( :(
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back