IT.COM

Is Afternic dead?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domain Monk

Mindful DomainingTop Member
Impact
There is no offers or sale for past 2 months, what's the reason of sudden slowdown? Anyone experiencing it? Is any algorithm change or payment issue?

I use ns3 nameservers , after good December it's completely silent.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Afternic is live. Just checked. Domaining is a game of numbers, quality, price, exposure and patience. The combination must be balanced before you can make sales.

Last edited:
•••
It seems to be alive. I had a sale 2.5 weeks ago with my landers pointing to DAN. I can honestly say I had the same feeling about DAN. Nothing, NADA for weeks and weeks. But yet both Afternic and DAN and Sedo sales are reported daily! Back to working on my patience skills :cautious:

•••
I find the interface at Afternic pretty good, I have over-priced some of my domains, but I don't want to wait so long. I hope not, I have posted some high value domains, but have relative low opening bids and floors for my costly domains. I went to Afternic with fixed prices on the buy now which is what they suggest for faster sale rather than the simply listing methods. It's been less than a week ago, so I am being patient.

•••
There is no offers or sale for past 2 months, what's the reason of sudden slowdown? Anyone experiencing it? Is any algorithm change or payment issue?

I use ns3 nameservers , after good December it's completely silent.
Must be nice to make so many sales that you're worried after two months without one. ;)

•••
Sometimes I think many people investing in crypto and that could reduce sales

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back