Dynadot

IREIT mass regging TM's / TYPOS - cctld non .coms - UPDATED WITH EXAMPLES OF NAMES

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
these are the guys who just bought fabulous out ?

suppsoed to be well respected .... im sure the press doesnt know about the other side to their name buying

been watching them target non .coms and mass regging trademarks and typos using different feeds and landers.

here are a few examples.

scierra.de

onlinglueck.de

Name: Bill Martin
Address: 4544 Post Oak Place, Suite 260
Pcode: 77027
City: Houston
Phone: +1.7136287654
Fax: +1.7135839582
Email: [email protected]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have some nice trademaked domains for them :) But the direct approach would not work i think.

•••
chungju4 said:

Where did you hear that?

•••
So they sold fabulous the registrar?

•••
chungju4 said:
I can assure you that Fabulous.com has not been bought out by iREIT or any other company.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

•••
Damion said:
I have some nice trademaked domains for them :) But the direct approach would not work i think.

There is one i want to reg sooooooooooo bad....But i know i would be a cooked duck being in the US,And the TM holder being here aswell...I want it ..BAD though
:laugh:

•••
apologies, may have been buydomains?

Mike Fabulous said:
I can assure you that Fabulous.com has not been bought out by iREIT or any other company.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

•••
You're thinking of Netster maybe.

•••
yeh could be, just remember they bought someone ,

main point is though they are regging tm's and typos , and trying to do it under the radar. sure they wont mention that to the shareholders when they go ipo

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back