NameSilo

domain IPOInvestigator.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
446
After reading several articles about 2007 being the return year of the dot com. There are a dozen or so high profile tech IPO's this year, and lots of interest in whats developing.

I considered a few potential domain names to review IPO's and I came up with this one, and was suprised to find it was not reggged. So, I snagged it.

Worth its salt? Or poor Registration?

Justin
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I was thinking along the same lines and regd a few last year:
ipoprospectus.com, ipoprospect.com, ipoprospects.com
I have had 1 or 2 up for appraisal without any real bites.
Seems like you have a great name and idea - as long as there are stock markets there will be IPOs (Initial Public Offerings).
Good Luck
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back