IT.COM

domain iPodDomain.com [and the rest]

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hey, I'm here looking for an appraisal. I have the sites on park - can I edit them while parked?

If you want, you're more than welcome to go on over to my domains and click everything :D.

Like I was getting to, I got iPodDomain.com, org, us, biz, net, mobi, and info.

What would each of these appraise for?

Thanks in advance.
IanBo.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey, I'm here looking for an appraisal. I have the sites on park - can I edit them while parked?

If you want, you're more than welcome to go on over to my domains and click everything :D.

Like I was getting to, I got iPodDomain.com, org, us, biz, net, mobi, and info.

What would each of these appraise for?

Thanks in advance.
IanBo.

You're gonna run into severe TM issues with that one. You probably don't want to get on Apple's bad side by using their "iPod" trademark. Not to mention that now, when they search for references to that domain name, they're going to find your post here. Even parking it and getting money from that could be a problem for you. Grace delete it if you can.

•••
delete it and duck for cover
Apple has a lot more money for lawyers than any domainer

•••
I have the domain ipaod.com the same pronunceation with ipod

•••
Waitin66: Aside from the fact that you probably wouldn't get much in type-in traffic on that one (it's unlikely someone would accidentally type an "a" in that position), you're still probably going to hit TM issues on that one as well. Dump it and run away.

•••
Will a moderator close this thread, please?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back