domain IPOD Related domain.

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Findacodder

Established Member
Impact
6
I have the domain IPODvids.net / us / info / org

I have all registered at my account.
Its great to develope something related with music and the comming IPOD Video

Maybe intresting to run a forum or some kind of link exchange related site.
Nice keyword for google and yahoo.

16.900.000 listed sites with the search of "Ipod Vids"
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
On Google "Ipod Vids" comes up with 4 results.

Reg fee at best plus trademark issues.
 
0
•••
IPOD vids

gets 17.000.000 results :]
 
0
•••
"ipod vids" gets 4.

It's a worthless search without the quotations.

I can type in random words:

-you html sixteen- and I get 275 million results. If you put it in quotations you get zero results.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I like the domain, you could develop it into a site with a large collection of small funny video clips collected for ipod downloads.
 
0
•••
I like it! maybe we can do something together.

I own ipodhookups.com
 
0
•••
Thanks
Its a great name to develope!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back